The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[Con US] Leica 90mm Summicron APO

just4fun

I am selling Leica 90mm Summicron APO, non 6 bit coded, excellent + condition, come with original leather pouch, front rear caps.
The lens is in perfect working order, image quality are top notch... at my price, you'll happy with the lens, a MINT could cost you a grand more at least, this one beside some minor cosmetic wear, it's nearly as good looking as a mint and surely performs like new :)

Price: $3300 plus shipping, I prefer to ship in US (US shipping cost is $30 and international is $60, I will refuse to ship to certain country, all shipping quote are insurance included)

Pro seller will use touch up paint and easily cover all the faults but I don't do that... Lens over all looks really great, if you have a quick look on it, some will even say it's a MINT-, all things mention below is really minor:
Here are things to look for in pictures
- On top of "summicron" (build in hood) has a very tiny chip,
- On aperture ring (below the serial number) has some paint loss here and there and very minor, a simple paint job will make it perfect but I recommend not to do it.
- Focus ring have 2 very very tiny mark

Those pictures makes them look obvious but in real life, it look much much better. Very sweet lens and taking great picture quality.
Optic are perfect, no dust, no mark etc.
Focus ring is smooth and aperture rings is snappy.
Let me know if you have any questions
PS: the red base of course not included. and sorry, sales are final, please research about my reputation before you buy.

My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi
I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought 35mm Summicron new from silverlight99 etc...

just4fun

bump, Price lowered... $3300 and I'll give you free shipping + insurance within US (worth $50)
International buyer: pay me $3330 will cover everything.

just4fun

BACK ON SALE! 3 days only before Ebay on Saturday (then It will sell for sure).
Price will increase my friends, get it fast while you can!
http://leicarumors.com/2011/11/17/he...m-prices.aspx/
Thanks
Last call, $3300 within US.
International please add $50 (no insurance, international can't buy insurance that high but you'll get it fast within few days via USPS Express Mail - EMS

I am putting 3 ads in here (other is 35mm Summicron ASPH Chrome, and 21mm Elmarit 8 bit coded)
I will pull out my ads once 1 of the lens is sold.

Last edited: