The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8, Leica M grip, Zeiss Biogon 25mm, SF20 flash

zyl8tr

My wife's M8 is super clean with very minimal sign of use. The top plate looks clean and shows no scratches. The camera does not have any issues whatsoever. The LCD has a plastic cover that I don't want to remove but the screen looks perfect beneath. It has only 3,058 shutter actuations. It will come with the original box, body cap, manuals, strap, one Leica battery, battery charger with different attachments, car battery charger. I pay shipping and you pay Paypal fees. $2200

Super clean lens with no sign of use except for the hood. The black body shows no scratches. Focus ring does not have any play. Also included is a BW UV haze filter worth $50. Note that this filter is not UV/IR. This lens will come with front and rear cap, filter and hood only. I have lost the box for this lens. Rest assured that it will be packed carefully during shipping. I pay for shipping and you pay paypal fees. $875

Leica SF20 flash. Looks like new. Comes with box and manuals only. I pay for shipping and you pay for paypal fees. $120

Leica M8 grip. No box. I pay for shipping and you pay paypal fees. $150