The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Topic: FS: Sinar M, Sinar 54H, 120mm, 80mm, accessories

evgeny

For sale is my Sinar M system with Sinar 54H digital back. The Sinar M lenses are in MINT condition, very sharp, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside the glass. The Sinar M Shutter has 887 shutter activations at the time of this writing.

- Sinar M Shutter with Box (MINT)
- AF Mirror Module with Box for Zeiss AF Digital Lenses and all Hasselblad V Lenses (both CF and F/FE type) (MINT)
- 90-degree Prism Eye-Level Viewfinder with Box (MINT-)
- Zeiss Digital AF 120mm/F4.0 Lens with Box (MINT)
- Zeiss Digital AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens with Box (MINT)
- Side Battery Grip with Box (MINT)
- Sinarback 54H Adapter Plate for Sinar M (MINT)
- Sinarback 54H Digital Back in original Sinar plastic case with cables and accessories, except cleaning liquids (EX+++)
- 2 Heliopan 86mm protection Filters in plastic boxes (MINT)
- External Power Kit 12V/3m (so you can plug into 110/115 or 220/230 volt power outlets in studio) (USED)
- Tripod Adapter for Sinar m (MINT)
- Hasselblad Proshade 6093T with Box (MINT)
- Hasselblad Proshade 6093 Adapter with Box (MINT)
- Sinar Neck Strap made by OpTech USA (NEW)

Price: US $15,995.00+ $200 shipping (big and heavy box!)

I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay. I will carefully pack and ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared via fast EMS service with on-line tracking number and 2-10 working days for delivery.

Last edited: