The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Alpa 12 TC

C

carbonmetrictree

Re: FS: Alpa 12 TC

And if someone wants to buy this and leave me the Mamiya plate, I will personally come to their residence and buy them dinner. :D

Still available folks. Someone must want this beauty

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Make that a steak dinner . LOL

Yes i would remove the plate from the sale if other back owners did not need it. Andrew has to wait for the Mamiya plate to come in and he could really use this plate. One Pro helping another as it should be

C

carbonmetrictree

Guy, that would be a lobster dinner if they can get me a plate.

That's right, LOBSTER!

Make that a steak dinner . LOL

Yes i would remove the plate from the sale if other back owners did not need it. Andrew has to wait for the Mamiya plate to come in and he could really use this plate. One Pro helping another as it should be

Guy Mancuso

Ah hell I can't stand seeing someone need something really bad and I have it. I just have to help. Mamiya plate gone to Andrew.

I may have the TC sold to another member .

But the Alpa 47mm I really NEED to sell badly . Please any help here folks . I will give a great deal to someone on this

Guy Mancuso

If someone wants the rest of the Alpa with lens and all the parts outside the Mamiya plate let me know know. That's all you Hassy shooters, Leaf and Sinar too.

I can sell without the Mamiya plate 4400 shipped

Once again i will take a bath on gear. i should be shot in the head. I should have listened to my first instinct and got the 28mm in the beginning.