The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica, Komine, and Minolta glass

lattiboy

Hi all,

I'm going to be doing a MASSIVE amount of selling in the next week or so, but I am starting with these three. Shipping is $5 and PP is included in the prices:

1) Konica Hexanon AR 35mm f/2.8 with original Konica leather case (case not pictured!) In EX+ condition with original caps. Works beautifully. Focus and aperture are smooth as silk. $65

2) Minolta MD 50mm f/1.7

Caps included. Some dust in lens, but I've tested on my GH1, no effect on pictures or video. $25

3) Vivitar (by Komine) 135mm f/2.8 MACRO 62mm Konica AR mount (SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
In near mint condition. Focus and aperture are perfect. Glass is amazing shape. This is a VERY HARD TO FIND LENS. There were many versions of this, but this is the most sought after. $135

Some links for context:

http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/vivitar-135mm-f-2-8-1-2-close-focusing.html

http://e-p1.net/lens-sample-photo-a...-auto-telephoto-close-focusing'-lens-samples/

Last edited:
W

Wuzoo

Noo you shouldnt have put this on mu43 :( lol good luck on selling the rest, just wondering, will this massive selling include more konica mounts?

lattiboy

Ha! I know, it hurts how quickly the Vivitar sold. It is a SERIOUS piece of glass.

Anyway, the nicer stuff I'll be selling is:

40mm f/1.8 Konica (one in EX, possibly a VG one also if I keep the Zeiss)
50mm f/1.7 Konica
52mm f/1.8 Konica

50mm f/2 Pentax - A
50mm f/2 Pentax - M

50mm Zeiss f/1.7 C/Y
Tokina 28-70mm f/4 C/Y
Yashica 50mm f/1.9

Tokina AT-X 24-40mm f/2.8 MF Canon mount
Canon FL 55-135mm 1:3.5
55mm f/1.2 Canon FL

Perfect working Konica FS1 with spare battery compartment

A TON of Minolta, Konica, and Pentax film bodies in various degrees of working order.

And about 5 large ziplock bags of camera detritus from lens caps, to filters, to you name it.

I'm just not looking forward to taking pictures and doing individual listings for all this. Ick!