The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya ZD Digital Back, 645 AFD, 80 2.8 AF Lens

So I actually just purchased this last week on Fred Miranda. After more careful consideration I've realized that there are other priorities in terms of equipment that I need to deal with so I'm selling it back.

Terms:

1) USA Only at this time.
2) Will ship Fedex 2nd day or overnight, we will split the cost of paypal and shipping fees.
3) Paypal Confirmed address only with phone number.
4) Willing to negotiate on price if you want the entire camera system, otherwise price is firm for the pieces.

I will take $3700 + shipping/paypal half for the whole lot.

Mamiya 645 AFD Body with 80mm f/2.8 Lens - $700

Just picked this up on the BS board last week ago. I had to replace the bottom battery door because it arrived broken. SO that is brand new from B&H. I also am including the 80mm f/2.8 Lens with hood. The filter threads have a crack (see photos). Everything tests out very nice though. Def. a user body and the price reflects that. Does not include back. Only the body and lens.

Mamiya 645 AFD Film Back - $150
Film Back for Mamiya 645 AFD body. Has some paint chipping to the back door and a pieces of the blue plastic of the dark slide has chipped off. Works great with the Mamiya 645 AFD body I am also selling.

Condition 8 - well used, may have marks and dings or finish marks

Mamiya ZD Digital Back with two batteries - $3400
Mamiya ZD Digital Back - 22 megapixel. Works with the 645 AFD Body I'm selling. I am also including a 2 GB SD and a 4 GB CF Card to go with the back. Comes with the IR cut filter and body cover.

35 MB Raw file. Very high quality RAWs. This was a bit of an impulse purchase for me and after thinking about, and shooting with it for a week and half, I've decided that there are other equipment priorities I need to peruse.

This will need to go to a US paypal confirmed address. PM with questions. Comes with an off-brand charger and two off-brand batteries that hold a good charge. (The ZD used a std. NP-400-style battery).

I should add I am willing to trade for a D3 in excellent condition + cash or any of the following lenses that I am looking for + cash:

16-35 f/4 VR Nikon
20 f/2.8 Nikon
35 f/1.4 Nikon
50 f/1.8 Nikon
45 f/2.8 PC-E Nikon
TT5s x 3 Nikon

S

simon shields

i am interested in the whole kit. i would offer $3500. I am in Australia though.

keep it in mind anyway.

Thanks Mate. My email is [email protected]

if your interested feel free to drop me a line.

S

simon shields

also i shoot nikon. i have a nikon d3s but couldn't let it go. but i do have a 50mm 1.4 G i could throw in there. obviously at a lesser price for the whole kit. i also have some other things you may be interested in. anyway get back to me.

Simon
sales at simonshieldsphotography.com

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks lets keep the actually sales transaction talk in a private PM or e-mail. Thanks

Simon you may not want to use your actually e-mail in a post since the the spider bots will pick up on that and you will get spammed. Use the AT instead of the @ sign to prevent this I will edit it for you.