Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome, mint

Post Thanks / Like

Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome, mint

I have a mint (or Mint- to extremely tough users) Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome that I want to sell,
    This lens come with an original box (matching serial number but I lost the insert) original leather pouch, hood and hood cap, back cap. (The red Leica base is not included, obviously)
    It's non 6 bit coded. Everything are perfect, smooth and beauty, no problems. Hood have some minor signs of used (marks) but no scratches.
    The reason I want to sell this lens is I just bought a brand new exact same lens (bought from member here silverlight99) for for a few hundreds more, I intend to keep them because I love chrome!!! they are sweet.... but I recently lucky to get a hold on 35mm Lux FLE, so I need fund to pay off the CC.

My Price is $2700 Shipped in US but You need to pay extra for insurance. (how much insurance is up to you, but if you don't need insurance, then $2700 will cover everything)
    I don't prefer to ship international, but If you must buy from me, shipping cost is high because I will only ship to highest level of shipping such as Express Mail or Fedex 2days or something like that, so shipping cost will be $50 more for international, including Canada.

My shipping term: after I ship, I will provide receipt and tracking number, later if it's loss, I will not responsible, so, insurance is highly recommended.
    Also, like many Leica sales, sales are final, no returns so please research before you buy.

Some preference:
    My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi.
    I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought 35mm Summicron new from silverlight99 etc...

Please ask question!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome, mint

Bump... Will Ebay this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

withdraw from selling, sorry.thread closed!

Post Thanks / Like

ahh...i was about to PM you !

Post Thanks / Like

BACK ON SALE! 3 days only before Ebay on Saturday (then It will sell for sure).
    Price will increase my friends, get it fast while you can!
    http://leicarumors.com/2011/11/17/he...m-prices.aspx/
    Thanks
    Last call, $2700 (Plus optional Insurance) within US.
    International please add $50 (no insurance, international can't buy insurance that high but you'll get it fast within few days via USPS Express Mail - EMS

I am putting 3 ads in here (other is 90mm Summicron APO, and 21mm Elmarit 8 bit coded)
    I will pull out my ads once 1 of the lens is sold.
    Last edited by just4fun; 23rd November 2011 at 16:52.

Post Thanks / Like

It's gone, sold, thread closed