The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Mamiya Adapter Plate for Alpa 12 Max

• Thread starter carbonmetrictree
  • Start date
C

carbonmetrictree

If anyone possibly has an extra to sell, I would love to purchase it from you. I'm pretty sure that no one actually has an extra adapter, but I might as well put it out there.

Thanks!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well Andrew you know I have it on the TC there real expensive too 1k. Mine comes with shims and such also in case you need to make adjustments. Let's see what happens. Maybe a Hassy guy may buy it and sell you the adapter . That would work out perfect

C

carbonmetrictree

Yes! Thank you Guy!

Well Andrew you know I have it on the TC there real expensive too 1k. Mine comes with shims and such also in case you need to make adjustments. Let's see what happens. Maybe a Hassy guy may buy it and sell you the adapter . That would work out perfect

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Ah hell I can't stand seeing someone need something really bad and I have it. I just have to help. Mamiya plate gone to Andrew.

I may have the TC sold to another member .

But the Alpa 47mm I really NEED to sell badly . Please any help here folks . I will give a great deal to someone on this