The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MOLA Setti Dish for Sale

faneuil

For sale: Mola Setti dish. Very good condition. White interior.
BEEYOOTIFUL light. Selling as I do more location work these days with an eli deep octa
Normally around $600 new. Selling for $325.
S&H will be around $50 in US. Happy to price out for your destination.

If you are passing through Western Mass this holiday week, you could always pick it up.
Please contact off site at eric AT korenman.com

Cheers,
Eric

faneuil

HOLY COW - just got back from UPS. My trusted guy worked up an estimate of $240!
Size not weight kills the individual shipper.
I therefore can not ship. If anyone is interested in pickup of this dish, let me know.

thanks,
Eric

robmac

The worst part is that B&H with their volume contracts can ship the same dish, by Canada Post courier to me for $32. Would take it in a heart beat otherwise. Glws and thanks for the prompt PMs back and forth.

faneuil

No. Shipping costs too high. Item is still for sale but really pick up only. Contact me directly if you are interested

Eric