The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MS Optical Carl Zeiss Contax G 28mm f/2.8 M Mount

wjlapier

This is a lens you don't see everyday. I have for sale a Contax G 28mm f/2.8 lens converted by MS Optical to M mount. Lens has been used sparingly. Always in the Contax leather pouch when not used. Comes with front and rear cap, Contax hood with hood cap, and Contax leather pouch. Lens is in "as-new" condition. Everything works well as it should. Glass is perfect. Shipping and all fees included for CONUS buyers. International buyers add $40.00.

$1100.00

Shipping is USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for purchase price.

kosta_dm

out of curiosity - what's it like to focus? do you grab the ribbed ring just below the aperture ring? (I was keen to try a 21mm 2.8)

wjlapier

OK, I really don't want to deal with ebay just now. I'll lower price to $975 shipped in CONUS. $1015 for international buyers.

Not sure how to address this--I've given my paypal info to several people who said they will buy the lens. Not one paid, obviously, nor have they got back to me letting me know they changed their mind. Please, if you truely want to purchase the lens, then contact me. I have great feedback at fredmiranda, as well as here, RFF, and ebay.