The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M6 TTL .72 Black, Steiner 7x50 Binoculars, Plustek 7600i, Domke F-5XB

dwrz

I'd prefer a local sale (NYC) if possible. Otherwise, I'm willing to ship anywhere, so long as buyer covers the shipping. Payment is through Paypal, prices are the net to me. All items are open to offers. If these don't sell here, they'll eventually go to eBay.

Selling the following:
Leica M6 TTL .72 $1300
Plustek 7600i (No Software or IT8 Target) $200
Domke F-5XB (w/ 135 film) $50
Steiner 7x50 Marine $150

Leica M6 TTL, .72, Black -- $1300
Comes with original box, but no papers, and no strap. There is some cosmetic wear, see photographs. The most visible is on the right side, above the lug for the strap. Otherwise, camera is perfectly functional.

Plustek 7600i -- $200
Comes with everything (case, cables, driver CD, film/slide holders) except the software and IT8 target. You would need to purchase (or already have purchased) Vuescan software to use this.

Domke F-5XB -- $40
It had some matte spray-paint applied on it, which is starting to fade. Otherwise, in good condition. It comes with recently purchased (August) 2x Kodak Portra 160, 2x Ilford PanF+ 50, 1x Kodak E100G, 1x Fuji Velvia 50, 1x Kodak Ektar 100.

Steiner 7x50 Marine -- $150
No case. Otherwise, no problems to optics, any cosmetic wear is minor. Great set of optics, even for lightweight astronomy.

dwrz

Re: Leica M6 TTL .72 Black, Steiner 7x50 Binoculars, Plustek 7600i, Domke F-5XB

Dropping the Plustek to $150.

dwrz

Re: Leica M6 TTL .72 Black, Steiner 7x50 Binoculars, Plustek 7600i, Domke F-5XB

Sorry, I lost track of this thread. All items have been sold.