Site Sponsors

Thread: Lot Of Rangefinder Lenses

Post Thanks / Like

Lot Of Rangefinder Lenses

I have a bunch of rangefinder lenses I'd like to sell all together. All lenses are in great condition. All have front caps, some have no rear cap, a couple have cases of some sort. No issues with any lenses--clean from fungus. Slight amount of haze in some. Lens bodies are in excellent condition. Glass excellent too. Here is the list:

Leica 35mm Summaron LTM. Leica front and generic rear cap, and bubble case.

Leica 11 o'clock nickel 50mm elmar. Leica front and generic rear cap and bakelite case.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 S mount. Front cap only.

Tanack 50mm f/2 LTM. Tanack front and generic rear cap--Kenko UV filter too.

Zeiss Opton 50mm f/2 S mount. Zeiss front cap. Originally was a Contax mount, but was shimmed for Nikon S by Brian Sweeney at RFF.

Price is $1200 shipped and paypal'd in CONUS. International buyers add $40.00. Shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insured for purchased price.

I tried selling lenses separate, but too many "I'll take it" and no payment, hence selling as a set.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lot Of Rangefinder Lenses

Price drop to $1000 Thanksgiving day only!

Post Thanks / Like

The Tanack lens is sold. I'm withdrawing the 35 Summaron for now. I'll accept resonable offers on remaining lenses.

Thanx--

Post Thanks / Like

Must be an odd time to sell older RFer lenses Lenses now available individually. Prices include shipping and all fees. International buyers pay additional shipping prices ( Express Mail to Singapore was ~$40 yesterday ).

Priced to sell:

SOLD Leica 35mm Summaron LTM. Leica front and generic rear cap, and bubble case. $260 SOLD

Leica 11 o'clock nickel 50mm elmar. Leica front and generic rear cap and bakelite case. $235

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 S mount. Front cap only. $210

SOLD Tanack 50mm f/2 LTM. Tanack front and generic rear cap--Kenko UV filter too. SOLD

Zeiss Opton 50mm f/2 S mount. Zeiss front cap. Originally was a Contax mount, but was shimmed for Nikon S by Brian Sweeney at RFF. $210
    Last edited by wjlapier; 29th November 2011 at 13:19.

Post Thanks / Like

Does your 50 elmar have a serial number? Just curious, I have almost the exact same lens without a serial number. I've always wondered how much it's worth.