The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon G12 + Accessories/Virtually as New

I bought this G12 11 months ago as a backup. It is extremely clean, unmarked, no scratches, barely used (400 clicks) and has had a screen protector on the LCD since I bought it. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, including charger. Also included is an extra battery ($20 value), and will also include a 4GB SDHC card (worth about $15) so you can turn it on and start shooting. Would make a great Xmas gift. Commonly retails for $450-$499. Buy this and save roughly $100 plus get an extra battery, screen protector, and SDHC card. I can send photos if desired. Note: I have several successful/complete satisfaction transactions on getdpi.com, plus 407 100% positive transactions on eBay (under "photolandscapenw"). Asking $380. I will eat the PayPal fee. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US for flat $10. Willing to sell overseas, but you will need to pay shipping, any signature confirmation and insurance fees. Please contact me with any questions.