The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar eMotion 54LV Digital Back

Felipe

Hi,

i am selling a used Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back. This back features a 48x36mm sensor with 22MPix, 12stops dynamic range, ISO 50-400, no AA filter and offers Live View when tethered to a Mac. The interchangable adapters allow it to be used on various medium format camera platforms like Hasselblad H1/H2/H4X, Mamiya 645AFD, PhaseOne DF, Hasselblad 500 series, Rolleiflex 6008, Leaf AFi, Sinar Hy6, Mamiya RZ and most technical cameras. Live View makes it great for use on view cameras in the studio.

I am selling the back because i just upgraded to Sinar 75LV back, i used this back for some of my images until now and it is in great working condition. No adapter included, need mine for the 75LV.

Price is 3200 EUR, i am located in Vienna, Austria. PayPal accepted. Images follow soon.
[email protected]