The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS(US): Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4

brianb032

For sale is a Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4 for $495 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Please PM me if you're interested.

Includes
-the Panasonic Leica 25mm lens
-front and rear lens caps
-lens hood
-lens pouch
-original box
-copy of receipt (I recently bought it, so the lens will still be under warranty for the next year. My credit-card should extend the warranty an extra year, to make it 2, but I'm not too sure of the specifics involved with Chase's warranty procedure.)

Condition
-The lens is in mint condition. It's free of any marks and works splendidly. Nothing more one could ask for.

Other
-CONUS buyers only. Alaska and Hawaii buyers, please add extra for shipping.
-I will ONLY ship to confirmed and verified addresses on your PayPal account. I will NOT ship to any other address unless if I receive a gift/service payment.
-If you need feedback and/or a sales record, PM me and I can redirect you.
-Item is sold on a first-come first-serve basis.