The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOlD: Nikon 24 1.4 G mint-y

beautydish

Warning: A Beast of a lens!:D

This lens is very sharp and focuses lightning quick. Excellent condition cosmetically and optically. Comes in pretty close to perfect condition, used very little (basically brand new). Just what you would expect from a new one in the box if you want to save few bucks.

I tested if it works with my wedding setup but I decided to go with the 35/1.4 instead. I'm including the lens, hood, both caps, soft lens bag, manual and original box.

$1730 shipped / paypaled

or

$1680 net to me :)(pp personal or bank transfer or cashiers' check or personal check - if you are willing to wait for the money to tranfer)

I do have some good feedback on Fred Miranda and I have 100% FB on eBay as jardab (over 260 unique buyers and sellers). Will ship out next day. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to lower 48 states.

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Nikon 24 1.4 G mint-y

Is this lens still for sale? Did you find that it was too wide for your normal use, or were there other difficulties with that focal length? Have you used the 12-24? Thanks.

beautydish

Re: FS: Nikon 24 1.4 G mint-y

This lens is sold.

Tim, I think this lens does amazing job putting background out of focus (at this focal length quite amazing achievement). Focal lengths are very subjective things, I am leaning toward 35 and 85 lately. I haven't used the 12-24 so can't make a comparison.