The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4, Billingham 207, Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS (nikon mount), and more..

ark8012

Leica M4: It came back after CLA'd by Youxin Ye in this month. So Mechanically this M4 is in perfect condtion. Cosmetically, it is excellent condition. I do not see any major dings, dents, or scratches. I found very light use of wear. Check pictures. The only blemish I noticed is very small leatherette was missing at the left bottom side. You have to see the picture very cafully to find it. I put the eye glasses protector from Aki-Asahi, which you can remove easily if you don't want it. I am asking $980 plus shipping.

Billingham 207: Mint condition. Like new. I am asking $320 plus shipping.

Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS - nikon mount: Mint+++ condition. You won't be able to distinguish this lens from new. I put the Samyang Polar multi coated UV filter (value about $40) from day 1. Full boxed/USA version. Lens + filter $600 plus shipping.

Herringbone the chocolate Seduction Strap Set (without wrist strap): I used this on my Nikon d300s which is already gone. I used only the hand grip. The neck strap is new. I put on my camera once and take out to use the hand grip. I used the wrist strap on my cell phone, so it is not included. You can find the same Brand New strap only for $14 on ebay. I am asking $80 shipped in CONUS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Herring..._Camera_Straps_Hand_Grips&hash=item3f00103fce

This is ebay link for the strap set. I am not affiliated with the seller. This is only to give information to you.

Feel free to ask questions. Send me a PM.

Last edited:

ark8012

UPDATE for the Sigma lens.

I bought the lens from 47 street photo in NY on April 12th, 2011. They are an authorized Sigma dealer, so you will get USA warranty on the lens. I can include a copy of receipt for the warranty.

ark8012

Up and Price drop

M4 - $950 + shipping
Sigma lens - $580 + shipping
Billingham 207 - $300 + shipping
Herringbone - $65 shipped

ark8012

Herringbone the chocolate Seduction Strap Set is sold now. Thank you.

All others are still available.

Last edited:

ark8012

up

M4 price - $930 shipped in CONUS

Also considering a trade with R-D1, GXR or M3 body

Last edited:
P

pano

Purchased the Billingham 207 from Ark8012. Smooth transaction and fast shipping too!