The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 28-70 2.8 Zeiss 35/2 ZF Distagon

yossarian123

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground

Up for sale is the legend. Renowned for it's ability to render skintones, this is one of the best and most versatile zoom lenses ever made. I'm only selling because I rented a 35/1.4G and was blown away. Now I have to get one.

The condition of the lens is fair, there are rub marks on the lens but the zoom is perfectly smooth, the focus is accurate w/no squeaks, and the glass is clear (no scratches, haze, etc.). It's probably BGN exterior, EX on the glass. Comes with original box, manual, case, hood, front & rear caps, the whole package. I'll also throw in a 77mm B+W MRC UV filter. I'm asking $875, which is more than fair since these are going for a higher price on KEH and those don't include the accessories.

84 positive feedback on fred miranda, I'm also selling it over there.

Last edited:

yossarian123

bump..and a question. Why did I lose my "Edit" button on this thread? I want to mark the 28-70 as sold but I can't touch the original post anymore.