The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EXCELLENT Fuji X100 For Sale.

docdave37

CAMERA HAS BEEN SOLD...THANK YOU.

I bought it from B/H a few months ago and used it for about 100 shots. The camera is simply wonderful in its design and execution, but I kept reaching for my zoom lens cameras when going on vacation. It's just sitting here in my cabinet. Time for it to find a more appreciative home.

The camera is in truly excellent condition. There are no scratches, no rubs, no dings, no flaws. I attached a Gordy strap to it. I also have an adapter attached with a very high quality Hoya UV filter. Of course it comes with all the manuals, lens cover, etc. that were originally with the camera.

I want a firm $1000 and I'll pay postage unless you want overnight delivery. Then the buyer will pay cost.

You may contact me at my email address:

[email protected]

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz

Last edited: