The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Amazing Phase One sale!! P65+, 645DF, 5 lenses etc etc...

vieri

Hello Dan,

the only difference is that on the Mamiya is written: "Mamiya 645AF AUTO EXTENSION TUBE NA401" while on the Phase is written: "PHASEONE AUTO EXTENSION RING N. 1".

Besides that, they are exactly the same rings/tubes down to the positioning of the screws etc.

vieri

OK, tubes sold as well, so now all is left is:

- Lens Mamiya 210mm f4 ULD, 285 Euro or $380 US
- Lens Phase One 80mm f2.8, 665 Euro or $900 US
- Really Right Stuff L-Bracket BM645-L, 65 Euro or $95 US

prices are without PayPal or shipping. Previous deal is still on: I'll split the PayPal fees if someone gets more than 1 item, and I will split PayPal fees AND add a 5% discount to people getting all the remaining lot. Prices for the whole lot is now 985 euro or $1.280 US after discount and PayPal fees, shipping not included.

vieri

LAST CHANCE: NOT TO BE MISSED!!

Guys, these need to go! :D Some extra teasers for everyone interested in these last items: first, I will be in Milan, Italy next week between Jan 22-29, so I can either deliver by hand there or ship from Europe (faster than from Turkey); second, improved prices:

- Lens Mamiya 210mm f4 ULD, 250 Euro or $350 US
- Lens Phase One 80mm f2.8, 650 Euro or $850 US
- Really Right Stuff L-Bracket BM645-L, 65 Euro or $85 US

prices are without PayPal or shipping. Previous deal is still on: I'll split the PayPal fees if someone gets more than 1 item, and I will split PayPal fees AND add a 5% discount to people getting all the remaining lot. Prices for the whole lot is now 935 euro or $1.200 US after discount and PayPal fees, shipping not included. After this, no more rebates; I will bring the gear to Milan and sell it there through a shop (a lose-lose scenario: less money for me, more expensive for you): so, don't miss this chance!

vieri

Last items WITHDRAWN!

Last three items withdrawn and a different thread created for them to minimize confusion. Thanks to all!