The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya ZD 22mp + Phase One 80mm f2.8

vieri

I am selling a wonderfully kept Mamiya ZD 22 Mp with the great Phase One 80mm f2.8, 2 batteries, charger & cables. All in great conditions, a fantastic entry level MF kit (or a great backup for a Phase One kit, which is what I used it for) still working great and providing the goods, especially at lower ISOs!

I am asking 3.000 euros for it, and while it can be shipped given its size it would be preferable to do the sale in person - I am now based in Istanbul but am often going back and forth with Milan, Italy (my hometown), so either cities and their surroundings would be great.

Here a couple of pics (very much home made, taken with my X100):

vieri

Withdrawn. The 80mm has been aded to my other Phase sale here, and the camera is not for sale anymore. Thanks for looking and for the interest :)