The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Artisan & Artist 1/2 Case M8/M9 - Red

John Black

I bought this case new from Popflash about a couple months ago. I had two black M9's at the time, so the idea was to have one in the black case and the other in red for easy distinction in the camera bag. I sold the back-up M9 last week and do not need this extra case. Other than opening the box and putting the M9 in the case, the 1/2 case has not been used. The color is quite striking and is a nice red wine color. Not exactly stealthy though :) The 1/2 case comes with its box a tissue packaging. Price is $99 shipped and paypal'd in the US. US sale only.

Note, the two faint lines in the 2nd picture are not scratches in the finish; it's a rogue dog hair that has invaded my studio...!... :)