The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV 21/4 and CV 12/5.6 (looking for CV 15)

J

Jacob D

Both of these Voigtlander lenses are in mint condition showing no wear. Optics are excellent and clean. Mechanically everything is 100% operational. I'll get some photos up in the morning.

CV 12/5.6 $560 shipped CONUS, paid via paypal e-check or personal
LTM mount, silver/chrome color includes original caps and hood, and a cloth pouch.

CV 21/4 $310 shipped CONUS, paid via paypal e-check or personal
LTM mount, silver/chrome color includes original caps, hood, and box.

Happy to answer any questions. You can also find me on FM where I have been a member for a few years and have some buy/sell feedback.

I'm looking to consolidate and pick up a CV 15 LTM, so if you have one and you want to discuss trade options shoot me a PM.

J

Jacob D

All PM's have been replied to. Here are the photos.

Skopar 21/4

J

Jacob D

I forgot to mention; this lens includes a Fotodiox LTM to M adapter; the rear cap is an M mount cap as well (so it fits with the adapter on the lens).

Heliar 12/5.6

J

Jacob D

I've decided to hold onto the 21 for now, the Heliar 12/5.6 is still available (also on eBay now).

J

Jacob D

CV 12 is SOLD.

CV 21 I decided to keep.

Thanks for looking, Happy Holidays!