The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 OS APO DG Canon Mount

RGoldman

I am selling my "Bigma OS" for Canon mount. Lens was purchased new last year. USA version with 3 year warranty. I need to check if the warranty is transferable through Sigma. Very sharp lens and the OS works great. I have used this with a 1./4X as well with great image quality hand held at 700mm! Comes with everything as new caps, collar, case, strap, step down ring, manual, box, etc. I can see ony very small scuff on the paint on the zoom lock switch. Otehr than that, it looks brand new. Internally 10/10. I did some testing yesterday and this lens is sharper at 400mm than the 70-200mm with a 2XTC. Only selling to cover the cost of the new 70-200mm VII and I also have a 400mm DO lens so it's just not getting used enough. More pictures on request. The images below are shot with this lens. The chipmunk is handheld with a 1/4XTC(700mm @ 1/160sec!) so you can see how effective the OS is.
$1400 shipped w/ins and PP'd Con US only.

Last edited: