Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

Post Thanks / Like

FS: LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and everything in it except the wrist strap (unless I find it in the next few days...). I also have two generic extra batteries that I will add. A nice little package, great small backup or EDC camera.

$210 incl. insured priority shipping in the US. I will send worldwide but to other countries please check with me reg. postage first.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan

capsfoto

Re: FS: LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and everything in it except the wrist strap (unless I find it in the next few days...). I also have two generic extra batteries that I will add. A nice little package, great small backup or EDC camera.

$210 incl. insured priority shipping in the US. I will send worldwide but to other countries please check with me reg. postage first.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan
    Do you have any pictures?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capsfoto View Post
    Do you have any pictures?
    Just took a few quick snapshots this morning. I seem to have overlooked two small dirt spots on the underside of the lens. But the camera is in very nice condition. The original box contains everything but the wrist thingie which I misplaced and the Silkypix CD but I can add the newer one from my GF2 if needed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/apicius...eat=directlink

Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

O.k., here's the deal: My lowest price on this is $189 incl. insured shiping and Paypal (adjusted postage outside the US). I think that is a great deal for such a great little camera in excellent shape plus 2 extra batteries, and I would rather keep it than going below that.

Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

This one is sold, thanks!

Stefan