The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

apicius9

Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and everything in it except the wrist strap (unless I find it in the next few days...). I also have two generic extra batteries that I will add. A nice little package, great small backup or EDC camera.

$210 incl. insured priority shipping in the US. I will send worldwide but to other countries please check with me reg. postage first.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan

C

capsfoto

Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and everything in it except the wrist strap (unless I find it in the next few days...). I also have two generic extra batteries that I will add. A nice little package, great small backup or EDC camera.

$210 incl. insured priority shipping in the US. I will send worldwide but to other countries please check with me reg. postage first.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan
Do you have any pictures?

apicius9

apicius9

O.k., here's the deal: My lowest price on this is $189 incl. insured shiping and Paypal (adjusted postage outside the US). I think that is a great deal for such a great little camera in excellent shape plus 2 extra batteries, and I would rather keep it than going below that.

Stefan