The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Artisan & Artist DCAM 7000 Bag

John Black

This AA bag was purchased new from Popflash around 1.5 years ago. I've downsized my M kit by about 1/2 and do not need the bag anymore. The bag has only been used on one trip and has been sitting in the closet since. The bag looks near new. The front flap is leather and rest of the bag is grid-like texture vinyl. There are full length pouches pockets on the front flap and back; the back pocket has some small pockets inside - good filters, etc. There are two big pockets in the front. It's a big bag and good if carrying two M bodies or mixing a M9, a small DSLR and a couple lenses. For more info on the size, here's Popflash's description. I paid ~$340, but Popflash has them very cheap now, so $180 shipped and paypal'd in the US. US Sale Only.