The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 400 DO, 1D Mark III, 70-200 f4IS, 16-35 Leica goodies and filters

GarethC

email only please.

Selling a mix of stuff for a friend and some of mine. We’ll start with his. Time to get going on your Christmas shopping. All items quoted exclusive of shipping and all will be professionally packaged. If you want insurance you must let me know and this will be an additional cost.

Ships out of Toronto and will ship anywhere, even Uganda, once payment clears. Would strongly prefer not to indulge the white collar fraudsters....ummmm.......Paypal but will do if you pay their fees. I may consider accepting a gift payment if you have a history.

No photos of the gear, never really understood why it was necessary. If you need to see a photo prior to buying then I may end up putting it on that site as well. Full guarantee and I think my Fred Miranda feedback (Isca) speaks volumes.

400DO comes with lens coat, lens case and keys and RRS lens plate. UX date code. No box but sparingly used and has had the lens coat on pretty much from day one. I can’t see a mark on it. $4,000

Canon 580EX Flash – Ver 1 as new, comes with box, even has the plastic bags inside it still. $280

Flash X-tender - $25

Canon 70-200 F4/L IS USM – Again as new. The hood shows the usual scuff marks but the lens glass and body are clean. UW date code. Comes with ALL packaging, box, Styrofoam, plastic bags. UPC code cut out of box. $950
Canon 16-35 F2.8L USM, Ver 1 UU date code, again complete with ALL packaging, lens bag, hood etc. Lens has had a UV filter on it permanently and the lens body is clean and scuff free. I was tempted by it. $950

Canon 1D Mark III. Eyepiece has a small crack in it and the rear LCD has a few scuff marks. There is a minor scuff on the top lcd and a 1cm long scratch above the word “Canon” on the front. The Mark III badge on the front is silvered a bit but that must be a common occurrence for the make as I can’t see how daily use could wear that out. No brassing on the corners. No box, canon strap, extra battery and LC-E4 charger. No manual. $1500

Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W) with RRS B4 foot. I’d really like to put these in the same package to mail out. No boxes, packaging. $100

Canon Gelatin 52 drop in filter. $50. $120 new. Will ship inside the canon circular plastic case but no box

Canon 1.4x Extender US date code. Good condition, no marks on it that I can see, no boxes, will ship in the pouch. $150

Sigma 105mm cpl – Used in conjunction with the Lee system Glass clean, comes with the filter pouch. $60

Kinesis filter pouch – 5 filter holder, good for 4x6’s Lee straw stripe and sky blue 3G. All for $30

Manfrotto 679B monopod, never been out of the box that still has the $60 price tag on it. I’ll throw in a Manfrotto 234RC monopod mount. No idea where it came from so it’s a two for one to get rid of it quickly. $30

Thumbs Up – I think it’s the EP-1, I got it with my M9 but it’s not me. Brassing where it slides into the hotshoe, can’t see it once it’s in.
Leica UV IR filters. Three of them, all E46 black but the packaging is a bit mix and match. If you buy one or all don’t look at the packaging, look at the filter. I’ll see if I can find the right packaging. $50 each

Epson P-5000 80gb storage device and viewer. Bought it, thought it would be great for something but I just don’t use it, never have. $200 Comes complete plus box and everything else that came with it new.

email ONLY please.

GarethC

Sold so far

Flash X-tender
1D Mark 3
70-200
16-35

Thumbs Up is 80 bucks
Flash reduced to $260
400 reduced to $4200

Can't for the life of me work out how to edit this thread.