The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bundle - Mint Sony a900, T Zeiss 24-70, and G70-400, Vert Grip, + extras

jdbfreeheel

Hello All,
Been a little while since I've been around these parts. I'm currently transitioning camera systems and therefore am selling my Sony a900 set up. I love this camera but it's sitting unused currently in my photo closet.

Bundle includes all of the following, all in mint condition, with original boxes, paperwork, etc. I'd prefer to sell as a complete bundle, but if you're interested in an individual item, let me know (don't want to sell the small stuff separately, fyi) and we can possibly make a deal.

I've bought and sold on this forum many times before so I can provide references if needed.

Bundle for all: $4300 Paypal accepted (add 2%). Continental US only. Shipping options TBD.

1) Sony a900 SLR body - with box, paperwork, all original accessories. Two rear lcd covers (thin applied one and hard plastic cover). ($1750)
2) Carl Zeiss T 24-70 lens - mint, filter, box and original accessories. ($1250)
3) Sony G 70-400 lens - mint, filter, box and original accessories. ($1350)
4) Sony VGC90AM Vertical Grip for a900 - mint, box (I think). ($200)
5) Sony HVL F42 Flash - mint with case and paperwork (maybe box). ($100)
6) RRS L mount for a900 ($100)
7) 3 Additional Sony batteries for a900

Please PM me with questions or for individual photos of items.

-Josh

Last edited: