The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M6 Millennium + 50mm Summilux Version 1

NB23

I'm Selling my M6 Millennium + 50mm Summilux Pre-Asph Version 1

M6 Millennium:
This is the smoothest M I have ever used.
In Perfect mechanical condition. I purchased it Brand New and used it for the past 2 years. Never dropped or abused. However, it shows brassing as it was used regularly. Brassing and scratches from regular use.
Beautiful!

This is a lifetime Camera. I've purchased a M9, got a M8, an la carte M7 and a BP MP. I figured I could maybe live without this beautiful M6 altough I know I'll miss it.

I'm asking 2840$ Net to me. This price includes shipping to Canada and USA. To the restof the world, one should probably add about 30$ to the price.

50mm Summilux V.1:

50mm Summilux pre-asph Version 1.
Magical performance. Great shape. The Glass is flawless. I don't think this lens was EVER used without a filter. Or at least this is how it looks. The focus is super smooth, the aperture action is absolutely firm, beautiful! The focus is absolutely accurate. A beautiful lens!

I'm asking 1950$ Net to me. This price includes shipping to Canada and USA. To the rest of the world, one should probably add 30$ to the price.