The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 double stroke in good condition with case

naruto1980

I would like to sell my Leica M3 double stroke with leather case.
Leica M3 has serial number 872474. I bought it from original owner and was keep in really good shape compare with its age as you can see in pictures. There is no scratch, dint or nick on top and bottom plate. There are some usage marks and bright marks on chrome at the bottom plate as in pic #9. It has original vulcanit and has only one minor chip at the corner which I already cover by liquid tap as in pic #7. The paint is missing on 2 metal columns beside the back plate. There are some dust in viewfinder. It has Y seal means it was CLAed before not L seal. Everything works very well. I have to sell this one to fund for a M6 Millennium.

It goes with a leather half case with strap for M3. You may need to add some tilt to the strap as in #8

I would like to sell it for $1000 or give me best offer.

I try to show everything as detail as much as posible especially the bottom plate but you can request more pics if you want.

I sold a Leica M7 and a 35mm cron ver IV Germany here already or you can find me on eBay at naruto19800.

Last edited: