The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 645AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 22, & lenses

weeks82

For sale is Mamiya 645 system. I bought this as an experiment and while the results are excellent, I'll be sticking with my Leica system.

I'd consider a partial trade on a Hasselblad 500 series body and lenses.

-Mamiya 645 AFD III Body. It's in pretty good shape, signs of use, nothing excessive. Works great, no known issues. Comes with camera, strap, and 1 extra battery carrier.

-Leaf Aptus 22. 14,000 shots. It's in great shape. Minor signs of wear. Performs great. No issues. There is a darkened spot on the senor that I was concerned about and sent to Mamiya and they stated it was just the way the sensor was cut. Comes with front and rear caps, padded pouch, stylus, 2 chargers, and 5 batteries. Also comes with a new box of Mamiya sensor swabs.

-Mamiya 120 Film back. In the box, new. This was never used.

-Mamiya Polaroid Back. Shows signs of use. Works great. This takes some of the Fuji polaroid type films that are readily available.

-Mamiya 5m corded Remote. New in the box.

-RRS L bracket. Mint condition with wrench.

-80mm f/2.8 AF, 55mm 2.8 AF, 150 AF, and 210 ULD. All are in very good shape, they show signs of use. Glass is clean and scratch free. The 55mm is basically new, rarely used. All have caps and hoods.

The 80 & 55 come with the boxes.

I'm looking to sell this as a kit. $6500 shipped and insured in the US. Payment via Google checkout. I will discount by 3% for payment via check or money order. (Payment must clear before shipment)

Feel free to send offers on individual items, though I'll give preference to a kit sale.

I'm also selling a 75-150mm lens here:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1066749/0#10148174

and a 50mm shift.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1066488/0#10142272

I will be leaving on the 20th for two weeks and will be unable to ship during that time.

fujis5

re: SOLD: Mamiya 645AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 22, & lenses

Hello.
I'm interested in the camera and 150mm lens.
Would you sell it separetly?

Regards,

weeks82

All items are now for sale individually. Thanks

-Mamiya 645 AFD III Body. It's in pretty good shape, signs of use, nothing excessive. Works great, no known issues. Comes with camera, strap, and 1 extra battery carrier.

$1600

-Leaf Aptus 22. 14,000 shots. It's in great shape. Minor signs of wear. Performs great. No issues. There is a darkened spot on the senor that I was concerned about and sent to Mamiya and they stated it was just the way the sensor was cut. Comes with front and rear caps, padded pouch, stylus, charger, and 2 batteries. Also comes with a new box of Mamiya sensor swabs.

$3200

-Mamiya 120 Film back. In the box, new. This was never used.

$185

-Mamiya Polaroid Back. Shows signs of use. Works great. This takes some of the Fuji polaroid type films that are readily available.

$60.00

-Mamiya 5m corded Remote. New in the box.

$85.00

-RRS L bracket. Mint condition with wrench.

$125

I may be able to discount for multiple items. Payment via Google checkout and shipping via UPS ground or Priority Mail (your choice).

I also will be selling 55, 80, 150, and 210mm lenses for M645AF as well. These will be listed soon.

C

calcio1020

Is any of this still available?

libbyh

Same question as above - any of these items still available?

IsakBergwall

Calcio1020 and libbyh

If Any of you were looking for the mamiya 645 afd III I have a phaseOne AF body for sale. I also have a Mamiya AF 35 and Mamiya AF 55-110

If you are interested please send me a PM