The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ180m, 2200 clicks

Tim Ernst

This would make a great stocking stuffer! I bought this back new in June and hate to give it up but have hardly used it - only about 2200 captures on the back and everything is in good shape (Mamiya/Phase mount). Standard one-year warranty, and since it was a trade-up back there is no hard case but everything that came with it is still new in the box and unused.

I'm happy to ship the back before payment is made if I know you here - then a check is fine once you have looked it over. $35,000 including shipping to USA. Send me an e-mail with any questions ([email protected]). Thanks!

TimErnst, www.TimErnst.com

Tim Ernst

UPDATED INFO, including NEW LOWER PRICE! - FS: a nearly-new Phase One IQ 180 80mp back, Phase One/Mamiya mount, 2248 total exposures. I purchased this back new in June from my dealer (Optechs Digital in Seattle, WA) and have not used it much as evidenced by the capture count. This back was well cared for during its short life, everything is in fine shape, and the back has just returned from Phase One where I sent it for a cleaning, general checkup and update (they installed a new protective cover on the LCD that you see here - the actual LCD is clean and free of scratches). Everything that came with this back in the box is included and is new, never used, including all cables, the 2gb drive, sensor cleaning kit, etc. (the kit only includes the box and accessories - it did not come with the rolling case) The standard one year warranty is good until June, 2012.

My sacrifice sale price for this best digital back in the world is ONLY $29,995 plus shipping. (I LOVE this back, but my daughter’s college tuition is due next week and she comes first!) That is a full $14,000 off the retail price! Prefer USA sale but would consider shipping elsewhere.

Contact me via e-mail or PM, or call 870-861-5536 with any questions.

Tim Ernst in Arkansas
http://www.TimErnst.com