The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: hHasseblad V mount lenses...

paul25

1. CFE 80/2.8 ... excellent condition with both caps... $1000

2. CF 120/4.0 ... Barrel has usual signs of use, but the glass is in excellent shape... I'd rate the lens maybe 8 to 8+ ... both caps... $700

3. Rollei Schneider 180/2.8:

This lens is special in that it is converted to Hasselblad mount.
The conversion cost alone was $400...
Obviously, it is manual focus lens on my Hassy 205...
This lens works on 200 series camera, like 203 or 205....

I'm still a bit hesitant to sell this....
I may withdraw from the sale if I change my mind...:)
I just find it too heavy for my usual hand-held shots.

It comes with both caps, filter, hood, and the cap for the hood.
The lens is in excellent condition with few internal dust that does not affect the image quality...
I'm asking $2800

Please add PayPal fee if you decide not to use PayPal Gift Option.
I'll cover the shipping to 48 US States...
I have a perfect feedback at FM Forum under 'Paul Yi'.

Last edited:

paul25

I'll try to take a picture over the weelend...
It is not mint, but definitely in good condition...

Since you're local, you can see it in person....:)

menos

Paul, I guess, this thread on FM shows your beautiful 180 ƒ2.8.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1066669

I dug this out, as I was very seriously considering your lens, until Yesterday, I finally picked up my very first Hasselblad 203FE with 80 CFE.
First handling of the camera, I decided, to give it some time before buying any more glass (especially the heavy ones).

My calculation of the Hasselblad + your 180mm Schneider being in fact a smaller and lighter combo as a Nikon D3 and 70-200 f2.8 is smoke and dust, as the Hasselblad handles totally different.

I really like, what I see from your Schneider lens - it looks, to be a really nice sample from the pictures, you show with the Canon body. Good luck with the sale (I wouldn't mind, if you would keep it and re-offer in half a year or so ;-) )