The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Elinchrom Quadra Flash Tube and Cord

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have some extra parts here that I bought and do not need

1> Elinchrom Flashtube (250/500 W/S) for BXRi and Quadra A Flash Heads

I opened it tried it and put back in box. 90 dollars

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/643186-REG/Elinchrom_EL_24000_Flashtube_250_500_W_S_for.html

2> Elinchrom EL 11002 11.5' Head Cable for Quadra

I opened it tried it and put back in box. 90 dollars

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/632760-REG/Elinchrom_EL_11002_EL_11002_11_5_Head.html

turns out I tried these to see if they fixed a issue and they are not the culprit. I have to buy a New A head since i do not have time for a repair. I'm not a happy camper right now.

Guy Mancuso

Really like to sell these folks. I have a whole kit that I am selling also. Pack, head and such. The pack just got serviced which is like new and the head is now in for repair so just waiting for that repair and all on the block for sale( Turns out head was shorting out which is being replaced or repaired right now). Need Elinchrom quadra get in touch with me first.

Guy Mancuso

Head went in for repair and that will be sold on return. I switched to Profoto B600 air unit instead. Anyone wants a deal on the entire set let me know

nowherean

Hey Guy, I'll buy the flash tube. I could use an extra one for my Quadra. It's $90 on eBay. Want to do personal transaction? Still want to sell it for $75?

Guy Mancuso

Absolutely lets do it here . I will cancel the e-bay ad no problem. You can have it for 75.00 consider it the best holiday discount you get. LOL

guymancuso at cox.net