The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 TTL with leather strap

naruto1980

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL with leather strap. The Leica M6 has serial number is 2497593. The body look decent. There is no scratch at all. The paint is wear at edge and strap lugs. There is still plastic in the bottom plate. I've just bring the camera to Youxin Ye to have him adjusted the horizontal and vertical focus, cleaned the viewfinder and adjusted the shutter speed. It's not CLA because he told me it is not necessary in current condition. It has new batteries too. The camera is in perfect working condition. I am selling to fund for a Leica M6 Millennium. I try to post all of detail pictures here. If you need more please let me know.

I would like to sell it for $1450 or best offer. Please add 3% Paypal and shipping fee.

I am living in north of Massachusetts so welcome to check locally.