The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander R2A (Gray) and Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 lens

azn.lobster

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on the buy/sell section of the forums. I have a 100% rating on my eBay account which can be found here

I would like to sell my gray Voigtlander Bessa R2A and my Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 lens. I bought both during the summertime but I realized that I use my Leica M3 a lot more. I would love to sell these two so I can pick up a Fuji X100. I accept USPS money order or Paypal. Please, US buyers only. PM me, or email me at [email protected] if you would like to buy or have any questions for me.

The Voigtlander Bessa R2A comes with the body itself, the original body cap, the original camera strap, camera descriptions and instructions, and the box. Only four rolls of film have been shot through this guy and it's in excellent condition. The rangefinder window is clear and and bright without any fungus or separation. The shutter functions as intended.

The Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 lens comes with the original caps (front and back), the lens hood that came with the lens, description and instructions, and the original box. It has clean optics. No oil, and no fungus. If focuses smoothly and the aperture ring clicks smoothly as well.

For the Bessa R2A, I would like to receive $425 shipped. If you are paying with paypal, then it will be $437.75 shipped.

For the Nokton, I would like to get $820 shipped. If you are paying with paypal, then it will be $844.60 shipped.

Here are some photos for you guys! Thank you for taking a look at my ad :)