The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Liquidation: M8, 35 ASPH Cron, 90mm Elmarit and More

My Leica gear just isn't seeing much use so it's time to go. The M8 must go before I sell the other goodies that go with it. Email is [email protected] or you can PM me. Here is a link to pics, details below:

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/mountainrivera/leica/?albumview=slideshow

SOLD 1st up is the M8. It has just shy of 4,300 on the shutter and overall in excellent condition. Oddly is has an M9 baseplate. I guess the previous owner mixed it up with the M8. I never asked when I got it. There are very minor marks on the top plate that can only be seen in certain light. The only mark to note is a small spot of paint loss on the edge of the baseplate. Comes with an extra Leica brand battery and all the boxes and goodies. $2,150 net to me, I pay shipping SOLD

Only if the body sells I have a Luigi black leather case ($165) and a MAG 1.35 magnifier ($165). This has a diopter adjustment feature and is a must have.

2nd is a LNIB 35mm Chrome Summicron ASPH - 6 Bit. Box, paperwork, shade etc all there. I am also including a Leitz chrome filter. $2,800 net to me delivered.

3rd is an older chrome 90mm Elmarit. Overall in fantastic shape. There is a tiny spot on the rear element edge that has no impact on pics (you can see it in one of the photos). Very very minor cleaning marks on the front. It is a tiny bit stiff when going to 2.8 aperture and focus. A CLA is not necessary. It works fine. Comes with front chrome cap but no rear cap. $250 delivered.

Last edited: