The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Paint 35 Summicron Asph. 6-bit

Erik Five

FS: Leica Black Paint 35 Summicron Asph. 6-bit in Solms a couple of years ago and Cla´d and adjusted in Solms a month ago. Not used since I got it back.

Very moderate wear. A little bit on the underside on the f-ring. You can see the brass just starting to come through. A little bit of brassing on the front ring where you mount the filter as well. See photos 4 and 8. The hood is dented by previous owner many years ago. You can actually buy this new from popflash. They sell the black paint hood. The round hood is **** imo anyway. I have used the newer square one or nothing at all.

There is some dust in the lens in the 7th picture. That is nothing else than dust. Not wear.

Glass is 100% and everything else is 100% since its just been serviced. No fungus, haze etc.

All in all a good lens for someone who wants to use it regularly. This has been my #1 lens the past year, but I´m using a 35 Lux AA now and in need of some cash for other stuff.

Comes with:
Lens
Front black paint cap
Rear cap
hood
Leather case
Box

Serial is: 4001180 ‹--- Lucky number etc. :D

Price: 3250$ USD

Shipping is included in the price, but you need to pay fees if using Paypal.

I live in Norway, Europe and will ship from here. I will ship with trackable and insured international post. They say 10-14 days, but its usually 5-7days to the US. FedEx/UPS is really expensive here ≈ 300$ so I cant include it, but I will of course do it if you pay the difference.

Its xmas so of course the shipping will take a little longer than usual.

I will be happy to help out in any way that can make the transaction smoother for you.

I have done tons of deals here before so I can give good references.

Send me a PM or send me an email on fotograf at erikfive dot com. Remember that I´m another timezone so I might be asleep when you send an email.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Erik

CLICK ON IMAGES TO MAKE THEM LARGER:

View attachment 52595

View attachment 52590

View attachment 52596

View attachment 52593

View attachment 52592

View attachment 52594

View attachment 52591

View attachment 52597