The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D c - Mk 1 with Grip and extras

Erik_A

Canon EOS 5D camera body - $1150 via Paypal gift, I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS (if regular Paypal add 3%):

FS: a mint Canon 5D 12.8 MP Digital SLR camera (original Mark 1 version). The camera is in excellent condition and was used very rarely - I doubt you will find a cleaner 5Dc for sale. No flash or accessory was ever placed on this hotshoe. By my best guess, there are about 4000 - 5000 shutter actuations on the camera. There is only very minor signs of use. Both LCD screens are in excellent condition. The camera comes from a smoke free home and was never dropped or abused. This is a late model 5D with the serial number starting with 2 indicating the new and more accurate rear LCD screen that is much better than older 5D's with the serial numbers starting with 0 or 1. These 5Ds with the SN starting with 2 are very hard to find. The mirror fix has was done by Canon Service a few weeks ago (in preparation for this sale); the camera was calibrated and the sensor was cleaned at the same time.

Included is the following:

Canon 5D 12.8 MP DSLR Camera Body
Lens mount cap
Original Neck Strap - unopened
One genuine OEM Canon BP 511A (fully working order)
Original Battery Charger
Original USB cable
Original AV connection cable
Original Box and Packaging
Original canon DPP software and literature
Canon Manuals English and Spanish.

Bonus

Like-new Canon BG-E4 Battery Grip with AA battery cassette.
2GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card
1 extra battery - a third party version of the Canon BP 511A in perfect working order.
Shoulder camera bag in great condition.