The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Nikon 14-24mm for a Nikon 24mm PC-E

gubaguba

Want to trade Nikon 14-24 for Nikon 24mm PC-E
I am looking to do a straight up trade I have a Nikon 14-24mm zoom US version in excellent condition with just some minor scuffs from being in my bag or case. Lens glass is perfect not a mark anything you see in the pictures posted is dust. I didn't want to retouch these photos. I am wanting Nikon 24mm PC-E US version in similar condition. I have extensive history on Ebay under the user name gubaguba and can be easily verified online you should be too. I am located in New Jersey and could easily travel to NYC or perhaps Philadelphia if that helps anyone. I am not looking for any other equipment at the moment. Only interested in trading for 24mm PC-E not interested in any other trade.