The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Elinchrom lights/Battery Pack/General Stuff AUSTRALIA

sebiiau

Australian sale greatly preferred!

Cleaning out the drawers and cupboards for a move of house and have the following for sale:

- Elinchrom BXRi 500/500 light set inc/ Elinchrom Honeycomb grid set, a few extra reflectors and an Elinchrom brolly. Will give details if there is any interest. Looking for around $1500 for the lot. I will sell reflectors and grid sets seperately. Will consider partial trade for Leica M gear or Mamiya TLR glass.

- Innovatronix Explorer XT SE with Australian plug. $400

- Sandisk Extreme 16gb CF cards. 2 avallable. $70 each or $120 for both.

- Canon LP-E6 battery. Never used. $10

- Olympus OM > Canon EF adapter with AF confirm. Will include a few Canon/OM body and rear lens caps as well. $10

I have references available on request too. I will post whatever else I find in my cupboards on this thread!

- GGS Screen Protector for Canon 7D $5

sebiiau

Lights and battery pack still for sale. Price now $1200 for the lighting set including genuine extra reflectors, grid set and brollies.

malmac

Thanks for the information.

I really need to do more homework on "fit for purpose" and compatibility with my current gear before I would be ready to buy your gear.

Thanks again.

mal