Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH, 35 Summilux ASPH, 50 Summilux pre asph (latest)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH, 35 Summilux ASPH, 50 Summilux pre asph (latest)

1. Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH--6 Bit coded, flawless lens with hood, caps, box, papers and leather pouch.

$3000

2. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH--6 Bit coded, flawless lens with hood, caps, box, papers and leather pouch.

SOLD

3. Leica 50mm Summilux 50mm pre-ASPH (Mandler lens with pull out hood)--Lens is hardly broken-in. Box and everything.

SOLD

Add 2% for paypal (I'll cover the rest) and $45 for shipping.
    Last edited by markwon; 23rd December 2011 at 07:06.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH, 35 Summilux ASPH, 50 Summilux pre asph (latest)

Hi Mark,

A very small point, but thought I'd mention that in your posted image, the 24mm Elmarit and 50mm Lux pre Asph are not in front of their respective boxes (they're reversed). I've only pointed this out just in case there was the remote chance that you put back each lens (inside it's leather case) and then inserted them into the wrong box and that they got shipped out that way. Other than that, spectacular looking lenses!

Dave (D&A)

yuhankuo

PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Dave, I appreciate the heads up. I'll have to make sure to check the pieces and match them appropriately. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by D&A View Post
    Hi Mark,

A very small point, but thought I'd mention that in your posted image, the 24mm Elmarit and 50mm Lux pre Asph are not in front of their respective boxes (they're reversed). I've only pointed this out just in case there was the remote chance that you put back each lens (inside it's leather case) and then inserted them into the wrong box and that they got shipped out that way. Other than that, spectacular looking lenses!

Dave (D&A)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

35 pending payment. 50 SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

35 and 50 SOLD. 24 Elmarit still available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

24 Elmarit ASPH still available. For reference, here is a shot taken with this lens on a M8 at ISO1250 and shutter speed 1/20:

A beautiful copy and very useful as a wide on either Crop or FF bodies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

24 Elmarit ASPH reduced to $2850 shipped/paypalled