The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RRS, Acratech, Nikon P7000, Macro focus rail w/Kirk mount

eldonsphoto

Up for sale are a few items that I don't use much anymore... prices include shipping to CONUS. If using regular PayPal please add 3%.
I can send photos if needed, please let me know.

(1) Really Right Stuff B2 LR II lever release attached to a Acratech Ultimate ball head (first version). Both items are used but in great shape... I bought this set up for my monopod and find that it is way too much for my needs. I have a RRS BH55 on my Gitzo that does everything I need. Sorry, no box.
$255.00 shipped

(2) Nikon P7000 with box and all accessories that came with it new. I believe it only has 290 actuations and looks brand new... no scratches, scuffs or bruises. This is a great little camera but I reach for the D3s or D700.
$275.00 shipped

(3) Manfrotto macro focus rail with a Kirk quick release w/ bubble level and a Kirk LP-39 mounting rail. This combo shows a few signs of use but not bad at all, no dings or scuffs. Sorry, no box.
$135.00 shipped

Once again, I can take some photos later if needed.
Please add 3% if using regular PayPal