The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 , Black, LNIB, one owner

B

blindrobert

I bought this from a dealer in May of 2011 and find that i prefer using my film bodies. I would conservatively estimate that the body has 400 actuations. No dents, dings or scratches, Schott glass cover on the viewscreen since day one, plastic protector still on bottom. Includes box and paperwork, booklets, body cap, cable, battery, etcetera as new, plus I am including a 16GB SD card with the sale. The software has been registered so that is not included in the sale. I would describe the camera as being 9+ condition - I can't see any signs of use, but since I have attached a screen protector and have used it, I can't realistically describe it as "new".

$5800, shipped in the lower 48, we split any PayPal fees, if you wish to pay by gift you may deduct 1.5% for my half of the PayPal fees. Local pickup in Vermont welcome; in-person cash purchase will also be reduced by 1.5% for my half of paypal fees.

About me: you can look at my feedback on eBay (username qarc). I take good care of my things and describe them accurately, I also ship quickly and pack things well - I can provide lots of references if you want them.

About you: Buyers who don't have an established record of positive feedback here may be required to pay by gift option, in which case we can deduct my half of the paypal fees from the transaction. I can provide references for people who have purchased expensive Leica gear from me using the gift option.

More pics on request.

Last edited:

Moonshine

Re: FS: Leica M9, Black, LNIB

bought a very clean 50 Summarit from Robert as gift paypal...very honest and straight forward person :)

Godfrey

Dang, that's just the camera I want. But I'm not ready to do it yet. Just a few more months...

B

blindrobert

Thanks, all. Still available - few nibbles, no bites.

B

blindrobert

bought a very clean 50 Summarit from Robert as gift paypal...very honest and straight forward person :)
Thanks for that, Moonshine. I hope you're enjoying that lens!

stpf8

It's a camera that I'd love to have, but will never be able to afford. Good shooting to the lucky buyer.

B

blindrobert

Apologies and a correction: the body was purchased in April of 2011, not May as I stated in the original post.