The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50 lux v3 e43,Zeiss 28.8 and Voigtlander 40 f1.4 nokton lenses

stnolan

I am clearing out some of my M lens collection so I have the following:

1. Leica 50mm Summilux pre-asph v3 e43 - This was recently acquired but find I use my e46 because of the shorter throw. Focus ring was recently professionally tightened so its very firm now and probably needs to be broken in again by a prolific shooter! Lens is in ex condition and focus is spot on. Aperture clicks firmly and glass is clean except for a few minor dut particles typical of a lens this age. Doesn't affect image quality at all. Comes with caps and vented metal hood. $1875 plus 3%pp and shipping.

2. Zeiss 28 f2.8 Biogon ZM - This lens took me forever to find and I used it a bit but then found I am using my 35mm focal length much more. This is a very clean example of the lens. Glass is totally clean and outside shows only very minor signs of wear. Comes with both caps. I would rate this ex. Focus is silky smooth and spot on dead accurate. Great deal foa hard to find lens. $815 plus 3% pp and shipping

3. Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 - this is an absolutely stellar lens but its an unusual focal length and I never found room for it in the rotation. This is a great lens with clean glass and very few signs of wear. Comes with both caps and box. $325 plus 3% pp and shipping

Thanks for looking!