The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessid9

Selling Nikon D3x Body with originally included accessories. Has all the latest firmware, roughly 7900 actuations. Located in Montana, US. Price is $4600 via PayPal. Email [email protected] if interested.

noquarter15

Sub $5000 DX3 and ignores my requests for more photos and a picture of the camera in use - and keeps talking about an "auction", being an expensive camera you need to accommodate peoples requests if you want people to actually send you money for a camera that you do not have.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm locking this thread folks. I looked up the EXIF data and author of the images here do not match name and I tried to call the shooter of these images. Unless OP can give me proof this is his than I will unlock the thread. As we say in the rules buyer beware , this time I mean it. See we mods actually work here. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.