The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ZF 50/2 Macro New Demo

robmac

Bought this lens a week ago, very nice, lives up to its rep, but now have overlap with a lens I just acquired that I couldn't resist :), so something has to go.

Lens is indistguishable from new and includes hood, caps, case, inspection certficate, blank 90 warranty card - even the original Zeiss foam :D

The 50/2 is a 'new' Zeiss demo certified by Zeiss and then inspected by dealer (popflash) at my request before coming to me here in Canuckistan.

While I can't see anything going south with a manual focus lens in this condition, it does come with 90 day warranty (1 week in) just in case.

So, should something go wrong and we can't work out something with the popflash (who are usually very accommodating), I'll handle any claim on the buyers behalf.

If using paypal asking US$775 + 1/2 paypal fees (if used) and actual shipping *

If using EMT, CDN or USPS International MO - asking US$775 + actual shipping *

* Via Canada Post - buyer's choice as to level of service. As an example, 6 day XpressPost to MA would be US$28 fully insured with tracking.

Drop me an email if interested.

robmac

Tis a nice lens as John says but when I compared it to my $100 Leica 60 Macro, I couldn't justify the cost difference for the extra stop. I could part with the Leica, but there's so much paint worn off (former copy stand glass) no one would ever believe the glass and mechanics were perfect, and since I'd be an idiot to sell it for what I bought it for....it isn't going anywhere....;>

As a new demo the ZF it was right priced to me so the haircut I took was inconsequential (I consider it my rental fee) but the buyer (not on this forum) still got a great deal.

If I get really tired of stop down and decide to move to ZE (assuming still Canon), I now know what to expect. All in all, everyone wins.