The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3S Camera Body

P

Particlemanmm

I have for sale my Nikon D3S Camera (Body Only)

Model: Nikon D3S (HK)
Serial: 2017998
Condition: Like new

Asking Price: $4,100

I purchased the camera body new in September 2010 while I was living in Singapore and have only used lightly for hobby purposes. The camera has only 5,560 shutter actuations (Nikon rated at >300,000) and has been babied to retain a like new condition.

The camera body includes the Original Box/Packing, Manuals, Nikon Strap (unused), Cables, Battery, Charger, and CD-ROM (Software). Also included is an optional plastic lcd screen protector that I purchased and installed when I bought the camera.

The camera has amazing High ISO/Low Noise performance and exceptional IQ. The only reason I am selling, as I cannot resist the urge to upgrade to the new Nikon D4.

You can check my feedback on ebay member="particlemanmm"

Payment via Paypal
US Buyers only
Buyer to pay Shipping & Insurance via the method of thier choice

Local transaction available in Orlando, Fl area