The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EU and US, and Australia: Sony and Panasonic gear for sale; price red.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

I am retiring from paying photography—just shooting for fun from now on. I have a number of items for sale, some bought here :rolleyes:

FREE International Registered Post (with delivery confirmation) on all items, and I will eat the Paypal fees. All items packed carefully. All prices in US dollars.

I will be working in Italy and surrounds in March 2012, so can bring item with me and send from Italy, if that helps members.

I have lots of only positive feedback on ebay ("desdoblar") and only expensive items, camera- or video-related, and same on FM and here.

The items:

Sony A850 body, all accessories but no box, US model, sourced from our friend Monza about a year ago. ~6,500 actuations, excellent condition, tiny (1/2") very fine scratch on LCD screen (only visible under bright light with camera switched off). Excellent mechanically and electrically, flawless operation, and only used in the studio. Comes with three original Sony batteries.

Price: $1,399.

Sony SAL-50F14 Normal 50mm ƒ1.4 Lens, with hood, LNIB. Used only in the studio, truly excellent performer. Price: $249

Sony SAL-100M28 100mm ƒ2.8 AF Macro Autofocus Lens, with hood.. LNIB, only used in the studio, and my main workhorse apart from the ZA 85/1.4, already gone to another getDPI home.

Price: $549

Sony HVL-F58AM Flash for Sony Alpha Series LNIB. Price: $319

HVL-RLAM Macro Ringlight for Sony Alpha SLR Camera, never used, NIB, price $189

Panasonic G1 body only. Excellent condition, in original box with all accessories, and TWO batteries (one after-market). $149

Panasonic 14–140 ƒ4-5.6 HD lens. I bought this because I thought I would be using it with the GH2 I bought from Jack while on the road to made the YouTube videos that are a big feature on my site, but it proved to be harder to do pieces to camera solo than I thought. It must go; price: $429

Please email me ([email protected]) rather than PMs please. I will consider bundling at a further discount for members in good standing, too.

Thanks for looking, Kit
--------------------------
Sold items:

**SOLD** Fuji X-10, bought from B&H six weeks ago, **SOLD**

**SOLD** HVL-F20AM Flash for Sony Alpha Series: **SOLD**

**SOLD** Panasonic 14–45 ƒ3.5-5.6 lens **SOLD**

**SOLD** Nikkor 35/2 D, LNIB **SOLD**

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
G1 sold.

Prices on Sony gear lowered: $1,349 for the A850, $499 for the 100/2.8, and $249 for the 50/1.4. Cheers to all, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I have added the VG-C90AM grip AND a RRS L bracket to the A850 bundle. In all, that's three original batteries, the grip, the bracket and the body for $1349! Look at these prices—you know you want to see how good these big Sonys are!

Some horrible images here:

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/Sony A850_grip_RRS_Lbracket/

Oh, I forgot: the little flash doohickey that converts the Sony fitting to a cold show will be thrown in too.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I have added 72GB worth of CF cards, and the Sony eyepiece magnifier (the expensive one with 1X and 2X magnification, and swivelling eyepiece, FDA-A1AM) and a an after-market remote controller.

There are FOUR batteries, not three...

mhespenheide

Just a note that Kit is excellent to deal with. I bought a Mirex adapter and Mamiya lens from him in December and had good communication and interactions. Good luck with your sale, Kit.